New Home Buying Questions List
Here are some questions you may want to ask when selecting a new home:
What are the property taxes for this home?
What is the crime rate in this neighborhood or area?
What are the details of the home warranty the builder is offering?
- What are the standard features included with the home?
- What upgrades are included in the purchase price?
- What has been upgraded in the model that is not standard?
Is the home located in a flood zone or an area prone to natural disasters?
Are there any HOA fees, and if so, what do they cover?
- Is there a metro district and how much is it? Are there any extra fees due on purchase or sale to the district?
- What are the soils conditions in the subdivision and what kind of soils work and basement foundations are required?
Asking these questions and more can help you get a better understanding of a new home and the subdivision and any potential issues or concerns that may need to be addressed.